A list of the most beautiful beaches nearby can be found here:
Here's a selection of some of our favourites:
Laguna Beach (Estepona)
Aurora Beach (Puerto Banús)
Villa Padierna Beach Club (Cancelada)
Hotel Puente Romano Beach Club (Marbella)
Marbella Club Hotel und Chiringuito Palm Beach (Estepona)
Marbella Club Hotel – Beach Club (Marbella)
ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
Beyond Los Flamingos Golf Resort, the Costa del Sol offers a wide variety of cultural and sporting activities:
Water sports: Jet-Ski, Water-Ski, Banana Boat, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, ...
Boat trips to Malaga, Sottogrande, Gibraltar, Afrika, etc.
Off-road Buggy (Safari) and Quad Biking
Rock pool and canyoning in the Benahavis River
Cave Swimming in Benahavis
Mountain Bike Tours
Hiking and Alpine Climbing
Kayaking and Canoeing in the Benahavis River
Indoor and Outdoor Play Area: Mundo Mania
Music concerts and festivals (Elton John, Lionel Richie, Jason Derulo, Hardwell, etc.): Starlite
Zoo & Wildlife: Selwo Aventura Estepona
Water Park: Costa Water Park
WELLNESS & FITNESS
All residents of the Los Flamingos Resort are welcome to use the following facilities but please see the resort website for pricing and opening hours.
Relax in one of the 8 different thermal suites that feature wide-open spaces, natural light and relaxing, purifying steam rooms resolent of India and Bali.
Other features include:
- Indoor Pool: spa guests may exercise or simply enjoy the massaging effects of the jacuzzi's powerful jets
- Laconium: a place to relax and normalize body temperature between saunas
- Relaxation Room: with fruit, a selection of herbal teas and soft lounge chairs
- Beauty/Hairdressing Salon
- Treatment Rooms: where you can enjoy a relaxing massage or experience a rejuvenating facial